The debt recovery lawyers here at JPP Law are experienced and highly skilled in helping businesses recover outstanding monies. We offer clear, practical advice to help you secure the future of your business and continue your operations with minimal disruption.
Debt Collection Experience
The first step towards settling debts is often to talk to the other party to understand why they have failed to pay, perhaps there is an opportunity to discuss an acceptable repayment plan. This is particularly helpful if you are dealing with a long-term client who is going through financial difficulties and who you would like to maintain a good relationship with. If it becomes clear that an amicable solution cannot be reached, we will be happy to step in and advise you on the most appropriate solution, from mediation to taking legal action.
Our specialist debt collection lawyers have vast experience in this area, and we are renowned for our ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively. Our debt recovery services include:
- Sending official legal letters to chase debts
- Reviewing your current procedures for dealing with late payments
- Drafting terms and conditions to help you avoid future problems
- Negotiation of payment plans
- Dispute resolution
- Enforcing Court judgments
- Issuing bankruptcy orders and insolvency proceedings
- Recovering bulk debt portfolios
We have a strong track record of resolving issues and securing payments without the need to go to court. However, if the matter cannot be resolved outside of court, we will work tirelessly on your behalf to achieve the right result.