Insolvency Law Experience
Our insolvency lawyers take a proactive, pragmatic approach, tailoring the advice to your specific requirements.
We have worked on all aspects of insolvency litigation, working closely with insolvency practitioners as necessary. Whether you are potentially facing insolvency or have become insolvent, we are here to make the process as prompt, efficient and painless as possible.
Our insolvency services include
- Advice on insolvency law
- Company administrations and redundancies
- Handling claims from insolvency practitioners
- Statutory demands and winding-up processes
- Corporate voluntary arrangements
- Advice on fraudulent and wrongful trading
- Misconduct and claims against former directors
- Protection of assets
- Asset recovery
- Search orders
If you are a Director of a company in financial distress you have a duty to understand the measures they can take to mitigate the risks. In these circumstances our fixed fee advice service Protecting a Business In Financial Distress will be of interest.