A rise in popularity creates a rise in regulation and when education and technology combine, it’s important to know where you (and your learners) stand legally. We’re here to help.
We can support you with the laws and policies you need to create a secure and supportive online learning environment. We will help you navigate common legal issues and concerns associated with distance learning, such as:
- Contracts and individual learning plans
- Course fees, payments and concessions
- Online payment system security
- A rise in popularity creates a rise in regulation and when education and technology combine, it’s important to know where you (and your learners) stand legally.Certification
- Risk management
- Intellectual property, licensing and copyright relating to learning materials
- Bullying and harassment
- Disability accommodations
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Technology issues and online accessibility
- Data Protection/GDPR compliance
The transition to online learning is still new for many education providers, and it’s not always easy to find the answers you need to operate with confidence. We have years of experience in all aspects of technology law, so we can answer all your questions and guide you through the legalities.